6.14.2009

Should have been Book #27 Not the End of the World by Kate Atkinson

Not the End of the World: Stories
By Kate Atkinson
Edition: reprint
Published by Back Bay, 2004
ISBN 0316159379, 9780316159371
288 pages

This fucking book should have been #27. I was on a deadline with the due date, so I rushed to start it as soon as I finished Dishwasher. Boy was I disappointed. This book came recommend via Twitter, and whoever you were - you suck. Okay, not really, but damn. I read two of the stories before I cut my losses and moved on. I threw away a whole day of my lead on this book. From the web it seems most people really like this book, I just could not get into it. I certainly don't recommend the two shitty stories I read before I gave up.

no finish = no star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment