4.12.2009

The Challenge

It's a simple concept, read thirty books in ninety days. My challenge starts April 24th and ends June 24th. I ruffly need to read one book every three days to hit the goal. After I finish each book I'll post a mini review here on the blog. I figure that if this is in a public medium I'll stay motivated and be less likely to fail.
Before I can start however I need a list of thirty books (I'm taking suggestions), another hitch to the challenge is that I won't be re-reading anything. I also plan to not buy any of my thirty books - I'll use the library for what I can't borrow from friends.

Now you may be asking your self, "Why?"
Well, why the fuck not? Ninety days in a summer, the time spent until you get benefits at a new job, how long it takes to get a passport. I've decide that this will be a better way to mark three months of my life.

You may also be asking, "Don't you have a life?"
Yes, yes I do. Part of the balancing act will be to meet my goal with out loosing my boyfriend, my job and all of my friends. Post a comment or e-mail me if you have a book suggestion and wish me luck!

****Update I had to push the start date so I had more time to get the books together, so Friday it is!********

No comments:

Post a Comment